Main | Saturday, December 20, 2014

Glenn Beck: I'm Not Crazy

Via Mediaite:
Glenn Beck is not crazy. That’s why, last night, he acted out a whole scenario in which he’s a 90-year-old man in the year 2054 proving just how not-crazy he is. Beck got makeup and hair to make him look like a feeble old man, 40 years in the future, where (I’m guessing, it’s never directly said) progressives have turned the United States into some kind of authoritarian hellhole where chips are implanted into your arms and good, honest people like Beck have been forced underground. Beck starts out the bit by saying, “My name is Glenn Beck. I used to be somebody. I don’t really remember quite who, except I was American.”
The full deranged 20 minutes is at the above link. Below Right Wing Watch provides a three-minute excerpt, which is almost three minutes more than you need.

Labels: , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home